Careers at Solaris Technology Inc Electrical Contractor
Solaris Electric is Looking for Orlando’s Best Electricians.
If that’s you, we’d love to have you join us.
As Orlando’s electrical leader, Solaris Electric prides itself on providing excellent service to our clients and a great environment for our staff. Are you motivated by working in a rewarding environment, where people and technology come together to set you up for success? If so, submit your application today!
Check out our job openings below and submit your application today!
Solaris Electrician Openings
+Lead Electrician JW – We are seeking EXPERT residential service electricians and licensed electrical installers!
- Electricians at our company earn $37,000 – $55,000 annually (DOE). No sales required. Our team stays busy all-year-round, and, we have never had a lay-off in the history of our company. You don’t build a business; you build people, and the people build the business. Apply today to be considered.
- * Guaranteed competitive hourly wages – DOE
- * Low physical strain & slower paced than the new construction industry
- * Stable work ALL YEAR round, avoid the seasonal layoffs and the “job just ended” layoffs cycle
- * Weekly payroll – every Friday
- * Bonuses, Incentive Trips, and Rewards
- * Paid Personal Time Off
- * Company Van & fuel card
- * Company Phone
- * Company provided uniforms for field staff
- * Referral Program
- * Friends and Family Discount on services
- * Room for growth in a Growing company
- * Fun family oriented events throughout the year such as Paintball, Fishing Trips, Family Nights together, etc.
- * Have an Orlando electrical license or hold valid State license of reciprocity
- * Must live in our service area or be able to relocate*
- * Have strong residential service abilities (we are NOT a new builder)
- * Interest in personal growth and providing for your and your family’s future
- * Enjoys troubleshooting and problem solving of electrical systems
- * Have a strong work ethic, initiative and tenacity – enjoys a challenge!
- * Will take instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves
- * Is able to lift 50lbs
- * Is able to physically get into attics and under homes
- * Requires a clean driving record, able to pass background and drug test
- * Is a clean and organized professional with high integrity
- * Is a fun, motivated, energetic, dependable, ‘whatever’ it takes team member!
Residential troubleshooting, repairing, and installation of electrical systems: 3 years
+Customer Care Representative – We’re looking for exceptional and experienced Customer Service Representatives to join our team!
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Solaris Electric is growing and needs you!!
We are seeking the best of the best! This role is crucial to the success of our company. We provide a top notch, efficient and very organized environment with room to grow. New departments are being developed as the need arises.
Our responsibility is to provide you with the training, the stable work, and the positive support to enable you to succeed in being THE BEST Customer Service Representative in the industry. If this is what you’ve been looking for then apply today.
Pay, Schedule, and Benefits:
- $9 – $11 an hour
- Eligible for bonuses at manager’s discretion
- Schedule to be determined at time of interview
- Must be available to work Saturdays
- Come in once a month at 7:00 am on a Wednesday for company-wide meeting
- Fun family oriented events throughout the year such as Paintball, Fishing Trips, Family Nights together, etc.
Qualifications of candidates:
- Professional appearance and mannerisms
- Have a can-do positive attitude, and be a great team member
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong work ethic, initiative and tenacity – enjoys a challenge!
- Will take instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves
- Able to pass background and drug test
- Is a fun, energetic, dependable, ‘whatever’ it takes team member!
- Take the next step to a brighter future! Apply Today!
We look forward to meeting you!