Your Friendly Electricians Serving the Entire Orlando Region
Solaris Technology is a locally owned and operated electrical contractor, providing residential and commercial electrical services in the Orlando area for over 14 years. The combination of excellent staff, competitive pricing, and dedication to customer satisfaction makes Solaris Technology the leading electricians in the entire Orlando region. Our Orlando electricians are continually trained and state certified, so that you know your electrical repairs and installations will be complete right the first time.
Why Choose Solaris Technology?
- Experienced — Solaris Technology is locally owned and operated; we've been serving the residential and commercial electric needs of the Orlando for over a decade.
- Upfront Pricing — We used flat rate pricing, so you know exactly how much your repair or installation will cost, with no suprise after-hours fees or hidden charges.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction — Our #1 goal is your complete satisfaction.
Emergency 24/7 Electrical Repair Services
We know that not every repair can wait until morning or the next business day. That's why we offer 24 hours, seven days a week emergency service to our Orlando service area.
Professional Electrical Remodeling
If your in need of full electrical remodeling for your home but don't know where to begin please call the experts at Solaris Technology, Inc. We can design and execute a full electrical remodel to save you money and ensure your home is electrically safe, through modern technology and improvements in wiring and new eletrical systems, we will make sure your home is running at top effiencieny and peek saftey today!
- Winter Park Ceiling Fans Tips
- What Every Home Owner Should Know about Orlando Electrical Safety
Winter Park ceiling fans are electrically-powered fans suspended from the ceiling. Unlike air conditioners, they do not change air temperature,… Read More
If you ask the experts out there, it is advised that you conduct an Orlando electrical inspection of your house… Read More