Recessed Lighting Services in Orlando
Recessed lights are lighting fixtures that installed into a hollow opening in a ceiling. They can be critical elements of design in either new homes or home renovations in the Orlando area; they can help you transform both the function and style of your home. At Solaris Technology, our electricians can help you design an indoor lighting scheme for your home and we can handle every part of the installation of recessed lights.
Why Use Recessed Lights?
Recessed lights are most frequently used by architects and interior designer in rooms in which the homeowner would like to create a relaxed and soothing atmosphere. This kind of atmosphere is achieved much more easily with recessed lighting than it is with hanging lights or multiple standing lamps.
Our experts most frequently recommend recessed lighting in areas like bathrooms, kitchens, and hallways, where we find that Orlando homeowners will get the most from these types of fixtures. The installation of these lights can be difficult because they need to be fit into holes in the ceilings created specifically for them, and because you may need to adjust your home’s wiring. Our professional electricians can help you not only design the perfect recessed lighting scheme for your family and your home, but we can also handle the entire installation job.
- Recessed lighting will offer a streamlined look for your interior lighting.
- Recessed lights can amplify ambient light and accentuate other interior design elements.
- Recessed lighting can make your home more attractive and increase its resale value.
Recessed Lighting Design
Our professionals will work with you to design the new layout for your recessed lights:
- We’ll space the lighting fixtures proportionately so that they provide an even amount of light for the space you’re working with in your Orlando home.
- We’ll carefully select the right size of each lighting fixture.
- We can help you center your recessed lights onto objects in your home you’d like to illuminate, like paintings, bookshelves, or draperies.
We’ll make sure that your new recessed lighting scheme is a perfect addition to your Orlando home and its interior design scheme.
- How To Find a Great Electrician in Orlando
I'm often asked how do you find a good electrician? It's a great question and one that can make or break your electrical service experience, not to mention put your home at risk. Calling out of the phone book and searching on the internet can be like playing Russian Roulette... you never know what your going to…Read More
- 5 Best Electrical Projects To Tackle This Summer
As spring starts drawing to a close in the coming weeks, and summer starts to inch closer and closer, we are coming up on the heart of the home improvement season. Between the upcoming holidays and vacations, having the kids out of school and able to help, and the more enjoyable weather, many homeowners take…Read More