Orlando Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector Services
At Solaris Technology, we make it a priority to provide homeowners throughout the Orlando area with peace of mind and a feeling of safety and security in their homes. We do this with our consistently safe wiring and electrical repairs, our security lighting, and, of course, with the installation of smoke detectors and fire alarms.
Fires can grow and spread quickly, so when they start, you need to know as soon as possible. Having a functioning smoke and carbon monoxide detectors can be a matter of life and death. Our electricians will do everything they can to keep, your home, and your family safe.
Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Installations
Whether you’re building a new home or adding a room, or you need maintenance and repairs for existing smoke detectors our qualified team of electricians can help. But these life-saving devices are only effective if they’re working properly. If smoke alarms have dead batteries, are disconnected, or are missing, you’re putting yourself in harm’s way.
Our professional electricians can make sure that the smoke detectors throughout your Orlando home are all fully-functioning, and that they’re installed in all of the places you need them throughout your home.
Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Safety Checklist
Here are some of the things you should always make sure are in order with the smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in your Orlando home:
- Mount smoke alarms up as high as possible on walls or ceiling—remember: smoke rises. Ceiling-mounted smoke detectors should be installed at least four inches away from the nearest wall, and wall mounted smoke alarms need to be at least twelve inches away from the ceiling.
- If you have ceilings that are pitches, install the alarm near the ceiling’s highest point.
- Don’t install smoke alarms near windows, doors, or ducts where drafts might interfere with their operation.
- Never paint over smoke alarms. Paint, stickers, or any other decorations will prevent smoke alarms from working properly.
Our Smoke Detector Services
At Solaris Technology, our electricians provide smoke detector installation, troubleshooting and repairs, and replacement services.
- We’ll make sure that any residential or commercial building is totally up to code.
- We’ll make sure that smoke alarms are installed throughout your home, and especially outside of any sleeping areas.
- We’ll also make sure that the smoke alarms are interconnected, so that if a fire is in one part your home, you won’t have to wait for it to spread before you hear the alarm.
- Orlando Commercial Electrical Repairs – Hiring a Contractor
As far as some people are concerned, the most important repairs are done in commercial places. This is because commercial institutions are what keeps the business world running. The ‘inviting’ aura of commercial areas should be maintained if these places that exist for profit are to tend to their customers in the best possible way.…Read More
- Practical Landscape Lighting Ideas in Orlando
If you already have a beautiful landscaped garden at home, then the next step would be how to put up favorable Orlando landscape lighting ideas to enhance the beauty of your garden. You can have a rough sketch of your house and the garden for a well defined lighting fixture. You can put more potted…Read More