Orlando Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector Services
At Solaris Technology, we make it a priority to provide homeowners throughout the Orlando area with peace of mind and a feeling of safety and security in their homes. We do this with our consistently safe wiring and electrical repairs, our security lighting, and, of course, with the installation of smoke detectors and fire alarms.
Fires can grow and spread quickly, so when they start, you need to know as soon as possible. Having a functioning smoke and carbon monoxide detectors can be a matter of life and death. Our electricians will do everything they can to keep, your home, and your family safe.
Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Installations
Whether you’re building a new home or adding a room, or you need maintenance and repairs for existing smoke detectors our qualified team of electricians can help. But these life-saving devices are only effective if they’re working properly. If smoke alarms have dead batteries, are disconnected, or are missing, you’re putting yourself in harm’s way.
Our professional electricians can make sure that the smoke detectors throughout your Orlando home are all fully-functioning, and that they’re installed in all of the places you need them throughout your home.
Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Safety Checklist
Here are some of the things you should always make sure are in order with the smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in your Orlando home:
- Mount smoke alarms up as high as possible on walls or ceiling—remember: smoke rises. Ceiling-mounted smoke detectors should be installed at least four inches away from the nearest wall, and wall mounted smoke alarms need to be at least twelve inches away from the ceiling.
- If you have ceilings that are pitches, install the alarm near the ceiling’s highest point.
- Don’t install smoke alarms near windows, doors, or ducts where drafts might interfere with their operation.
- Never paint over smoke alarms. Paint, stickers, or any other decorations will prevent smoke alarms from working properly.
Our Smoke Detector Services
At Solaris Technology, our electricians provide smoke detector installation, troubleshooting and repairs, and replacement services.
- We’ll make sure that any residential or commercial building is totally up to code.
- We’ll make sure that smoke alarms are installed throughout your home, and especially outside of any sleeping areas.
- We’ll also make sure that the smoke alarms are interconnected, so that if a fire is in one part your home, you won’t have to wait for it to spread before you hear the alarm.
- How to Pick Home Generators for Your Home in Orlando
Home generators in Orlando are your run-to when there are power interruptions. Not having enough electricity could really make it hard for a household to work as normally as it would want, and this is why it’s important that you choose a generator that is most compatible for your home and your energy requirements.…Read More
- Recessed Lighting Installation For The Perfect Home Accents
From a bright light to a soft glow, you can install recessed lighting anywhere in your Lake Buena Vista home. Recessed lights are often installed in the kitchen, above the entertainment area, or positioned to highlight favorite artwork pieces. Perhaps you have a favorite art piece that you would like to highlight. With recessed lights…Read More