Pool, Hot Tub & Spa Electrical Services in Orlando, FL
If you’re installing a pool, hot tub, or spa in your Orlando home, it’s very important to make sure that all of the necessary electrical wiring is installed professionally and is thoroughly safe. At Solaris Technology, our electricians have extensive experience working with these systems, and we can guarantee thorough and safe repairs and installations.
Because of the obvious problems that arise from having water so close to electrical components, making sure that the wiring for any pool installation is done professionally and up to code is a major priority. It’s very important that you hire a qualified electrician for this task, or you could not be able to pass code inspections, or even incur serious or fatal injuries. If you’re installing a pool, hot tub, or a spa in your home, contact our licensed, trained, and extensively experienced electricians.
Swimming Pool Electrical Wiring
There are four main tasks you’ll need to complete before your swimming pool is properly electrically wired:
- Secure your electrical permit
- Wire a sub-panel at the equipment pad to power the pool equipment
- Bond the metal components of the pool
- Pass electrical inspections
Our electricians will obtain your electrical permit for you before we begin any of the work, we’ll handle all the technical aspects of the job, and we guarantee that the work we provide will pass all inspections and be completely up to code.
In the broadest terms, our swimming pool electrical wiring services are the same as they are hot tubs and for spas. During each, we can confidently guarantee safe and reliable wiring installations.
Electrical Panel Additions
If your home’s electrical panel is already full and cannot support the addition of the extra wiring for your new pool, hot tub, or spa, you have a couple of options:
- The first option is to install a sub-panel. This will provide more breaker space to accommodate the extra equipment for the pool. In order for this option to be a viable option, your home’s wiring will need to be already be capable of supporting the extra load of electrical output as you’ll simply be redistributing the existing electrical service of your home.
- The second option is to contact your electric company to request a service upgrade. A service upgrade will increase the amount of electricity which the company sends to your home, but it will require an installation by the company that can take anywhere between three and six weeks.
- Residential Electrical Safety Tips for Orlando
It is hard to imagine any everyday task that your family conducts that does not involve electricity in some form or fashion. A reliable and efficient residential electrical system is an absolute necessity. As such, electricity is recognized as a ubiquitous convenience, but other than that it is taken for granted. This mentality is dangerous…Read More
- Your Smoke Detectors Have Expired for Orlando Homes
Smoke detectors can definitely save lives. In fact, it is estimated that two-thirds of residential fires are the result of having no smoke alarm inside the home. When there is a fire, the smoke spreads quickly. In this case, only the smoke detector can provide the first line of defense. Below are some safety…Read More