Pool, Hot Tub & Spa Electrical Services in Orlando, FL
If you’re installing a pool, hot tub, or spa in your Orlando home, it’s very important to make sure that all of the necessary electrical wiring is installed professionally and is thoroughly safe. At Solaris Technology, our electricians have extensive experience working with these systems, and we can guarantee thorough and safe repairs and installations.
Because of the obvious problems that arise from having water so close to electrical components, making sure that the wiring for any pool installation is done professionally and up to code is a major priority. It’s very important that you hire a qualified electrician for this task, or you could not be able to pass code inspections, or even incur serious or fatal injuries. If you’re installing a pool, hot tub, or a spa in your home, contact our licensed, trained, and extensively experienced electricians.
Swimming Pool Electrical Wiring
There are four main tasks you’ll need to complete before your swimming pool is properly electrically wired:
- Secure your electrical permit
- Wire a sub-panel at the equipment pad to power the pool equipment
- Bond the metal components of the pool
- Pass electrical inspections
Our electricians will obtain your electrical permit for you before we begin any of the work, we’ll handle all the technical aspects of the job, and we guarantee that the work we provide will pass all inspections and be completely up to code.
In the broadest terms, our swimming pool electrical wiring services are the same as they are hot tubs and for spas. During each, we can confidently guarantee safe and reliable wiring installations.
Electrical Panel Additions
If your home’s electrical panel is already full and cannot support the addition of the extra wiring for your new pool, hot tub, or spa, you have a couple of options:
- The first option is to install a sub-panel. This will provide more breaker space to accommodate the extra equipment for the pool. In order for this option to be a viable option, your home’s wiring will need to be already be capable of supporting the extra load of electrical output as you’ll simply be redistributing the existing electrical service of your home.
- The second option is to contact your electric company to request a service upgrade. A service upgrade will increase the amount of electricity which the company sends to your home, but it will require an installation by the company that can take anywhere between three and six weeks.
- Orlando Panel Upgrades: A Safe Choice
Electricity puts a house in function. It plays a vital role in serving food, keeping us warm from the weather, aiding us in daily tasks and providing comfort with many variables of entertainment. Without it, a house ceases to function effectively. It is with this thought that the electrical service panel is a very essential…Read More
- Lighting Your Way to A Brighter Home with Proper Interior Lighting in Orlando
Proper lighting plays a crucial role in maintaining a good ambiance in your house. It doesn’t simply provide beautiful appearance but it’s also functional at most times. Aside from the comfort and ease that it provides, proper lighting can also give enlightenment, not just literally. Hence, if you want to end up living in a…Read More