Fuse Boxes & Electrical Panels in Orlando
Your Orlando home’s electrical system is extremely important to your family and your daily life, and its electrical panel is the core of the system. The electricians at Solaris Technology know how important your electrical panel is to the rest of your electrical system, so we’ll always do whatever it takes to ensure that your panel is in the best condition possible and always up to date.
Your electrical panel needs to be not only installed correctly, but also completely up-to-date and modern, or you could have major problems with your entire electrical system. If your panel hasn’t been upgraded or replaced within the last 20 years, it’s a good idea to at least have it inspected—chances are, the panel is being overloaded by all of the devices and appliance you use in your modern home, and you could not only see irritating outages, but also, you could be at high risk for a fire in your home.
If you need electrical panel maintenance, repairs, or upgrades, or if you have any questions about your electrical panel, call Solaris Technology today.
Signs Your Electrical Panel Needs to be Repaired or Replaced
- Your breakers trip frequently.
- Fuses blow frequently.
- You have flickering lights anywhere in your home.
- Your lights dim or brighten sporadically.
- You have unexplained electrical problems in your Orlando home.
If you’ve noticed any of these problems in your home, it’s very important that you contact a professional for an inspection of your electrical panel as soon as possible.
Electrical Panel Repairs
Your electrical panel can be compromised by a number of different problems, each of which need to be diagnosed and repaired by a professional electrician as soon as possible. Our electricians will be able to quickly determine any problems that are occurring with your electrical panels and take care of them promptly and professionally.
Some common electrical panel problems include:
- Damaged Service Cables – The cables between the mount and the panel can easily become worn or have damaged insulation, loose cables, or other problems. Any problems with these cables should be repaired as quickly as possible.
- Excess Moisture – If there are any water leaks or drainage problems near your panel, it could be deadly. Stay away from the panel and call a professional as soon as possible. Look out for any rust stains or chalky white corrosion on or near the panel.
- Improper Wiring – Faulty, careless installation can lead to a number of problems with your panel. They can be very risky, but they’re also usually simple to fix.
- Poor Manufacturing – Some panel manufacturing companies have developed a reputation for producing a poor product. This could cause breakers to fail to trip when they need to, which is a major problem. You should always get a second opinion, but you may need to replace your electric panel.
- Orlando Commercial Electrical Repairs – Hiring a Contractor
As far as some people are concerned, the most important repairs are done in commercial places. This is because commercial institutions are what keeps the business world running. The ‘inviting’ aura of commercial areas should be maintained if these places that exist for profit are to tend to their customers in the best possible way.…Read More
- Residential Electrical Safety Tips for Orlando
It is hard to imagine any everyday task that your family conducts that does not involve electricity in some form or fashion. A reliable and efficient residential electrical system is an absolute necessity. As such, electricity is recognized as a ubiquitous convenience, but other than that it is taken for granted. This mentality is dangerous…Read More