Whether it's a flickering light in your kitchen that's driving you crazy or a dimmer system that just doesn't seem to work right, lighting that doesn't function as you need it to can be a real annoyance around the home, and in some cases, can even be quite dangerous. If you're one of the many Orlando homeowners with this problem around your home that doesn't quite work like you need it to, it's time to pick up the phone and give the expert electricians at Solaris Electric & Plumbing a call today for the repairs you need.
Your lighting plays a major role in the overall beauty, comfort, and efficiency of your home, and when things aren't working as they should, it's important to ensure you know the name of a professional electrician you can call for the repairs you need to get everything working like normal once again. Are you looking for a professional Orlando electrician who can provide you with the repairs you need for your home? If so, give our team of skilled professionals a call today and let us show you the kind of quality results that have helped make us one of the most trusted names in high-quality electrical services the area has to offer.
Add a new look to your home with professional lighting installation.
Why Choose Us
When it comes to comprehensive repairs in the Orlando area, Solaris Electric & Plumbing is the only name in the quality you need to know. All of our service vehicles come fully stocked to ensure we're always prepared to provide you with the quick and accurate service you need to restore them to their original condition. If you have any questions about our repair service or landscape lighting services, or if you would like to schedule an appointment for a consultation with one of our specialists, give us a call today. Our team of experts is always standing by and would be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Our Lighting Repair Services Include
- Pool Light Repair
- Landscape Lighting Repair
- Kitchen & Bathroom Lighting Repair
- Track Lighting Repair
- Recessed Lighting Repair
Track lighting is an attractive feature that can add functionality to your home.
Why You Should Replace Faulty Lighting Immediately
You may not think it’s a big deal to leave a flickering or broken light in disrepair. However, there are many dangers to not having an electrician fix the problem as soon as it starts. Like with any appliance, repairs can compound and become more expensive down the line when they’re not dealt with immediately so you want to be sure to get on top of it as soon as trouble rears its ugly head.
- Flickering lights: flickering lights could actually mean a problem with your home’s electrical panel. We can inspect to ensure this isn’t the case and fix it if it is.
- Faulty wiring: Faulty wiring can be a huge fire hazard. Frayed or damaged wires can spark a fire in your home, leading to severe consequences.
- Frequent issues: frequent problems with your lights can be an underlying sign of a serious electrical issue. Faulty wiring, high voltage, and improper or loose connections are all serious issues that should be dealt with immediately should they become an issue.