As any Orlando homeowner can tell you, the summers here get very warm, and if your home doesn't have a properly working ceiling fan you and your family could be in for a very hot and uncomfortable summer experience in your home. If you're looking for a great way to improve the comfort of your home this coming summer, give our team of skilled electricians here at Solaris Electric a call and let us provide you with the ceiling fan installation services you need to maximize the level of comfort inside your home. Are you looking for an expert electrician in the Orlando area who can provide you with the ceiling fan installation services you need to keep your home comfortable this summer? If so, give our team of skilled professionals a call today and let us show you the kind of quality results that have helped make us one of the most trusted names in brand-new ceiling fan installations the area has to offer.
With over fifteen years of experience providing local homeowners with the high-quality home services they need; Solaris Electric is the premier name in the service the area has to offer. In addition to our attic & ceiling fan installation services, we also offer a comprehensive lineup of high-quality services, ranging from basic electrical repairs to complete home rewiring. If you have any questions about our full line of ceiling fan installation or other services, give us a call today. Our team of experts are always standing by and would be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Outdoor lighting adds value to your home. We can help!
Attic Fan Installation
The process of installing a new attic fan in your home might seem somewhat simple, but in reality, it's actually a bit more difficult than many homeowners realize. There's a lot that can go wrong when you're dealing with your home's system, and even the smallest of mistakes can lead to serious safety hazards for your home, particularly in your attic where a fire can go unnoticed until it spreads much farther into your home.
If you’ve gone into your attic recently, you’ve likely noticed how hot it is up there. Excess heat and moisture like the kind found in your attic can damage your roof and property stored inside. Adding an attic fan can:
- Cut down on damaging moisture and humidity.
- Extend the life of your roof by eliminating excess moisture.
- Enjoy lower room temperatures for the rooms below your attic.
- Reduce electricity costs.
- Increase ventilation.
Enjoy a zen-like space in your yard with hot tub wiring.
When to Replace or Repair Your Chandelier
While some issues with your lighting might be fairly obvious, you may not know whether replacing or repairing your chandelier is the right move. There are many considerations to take into account to decide what the right move is.
- Replace if it’s a matter of aesthetics. If you’re looking for a new look in your home, a chandelier is a great way to accomplish that but you have to get rid of your old one first.
- Repair if you notice a flickering light or bulb. We can help you deduce if the problem can be repaired, or if you’ll need to install a new fixture. Most times, it can be repaired.
- Replace if you’re looking for efficiency. Older fixtures can come with higher energy consumption. If you’re looking for energy efficiency, a new chandelier could be the answer.
- Repair if you notice small defects. A chip or a crack can be easily handled. Our expert team knows their way around lighting so we can inspect to ensure everything is working as it should.