Your Orlando home’s electrical system is extremely important to your family and your daily life, and its panel is the core of the system. The electricians at Solaris Electric know how important your unit is to the rest of your electrical system, so we’ll always do whatever it takes to ensure that it is in the best condition possible and always up to date.
Your unit needs to be not only installed correctly, but also completely up-to-date and modern, or you could have major problems with your entire system. If you haven’t been upgraded or replaced within the last 20 years, it’s a good idea to at least have it inspected. Chances are, it’s being overloaded by all of the devices and appliances you use in your modern home, and you could not only see irritating outages but also, you could be at high risk for a fire in your home.
If you need panel maintenance, repairs, or upgrades, or if you have any questions about your system, call Solaris Technology today.
Signs Your Electrical Panel Needs to be Repaired or Replaced
- Your breakers trip frequently.
- Fuses blow frequently.
- You have flickering lights anywhere in your home.
- Your lights dim or brighten sporadically.
- You have unexplained electrical problems in your Orlando home.
If you’ve noticed any of these problems in your home, it’s very important that you contact a professional electrician for an inspection of your panel as soon as possible.
Electrical Panel Repairs
Your electrical panel can be compromised by a number of different problems, each of which needs to be diagnosed and repaired by a professional electrician as soon as possible. Our electricians will be able to quickly determine any problems that are occurring and take care of them promptly and professionally.
Some common problems include:
- Damaged Service Cables: The cables between the mount and the panel can easily become worn or have damaged insulation, loose cables, or other problems. Any problems with these cables should be repaired as quickly as possible.
- Excess Moisture: If there are any water leaks or drainage problems, it could be deadly. Stay away from the unit and call a professional as soon as possible. Look out for any rust stains or chalky white corrosion on or near your unit.
- Improper Wiring: Faulty, careless installation can lead to a number of problems with. They can be very risky, but they’re also usually simple to fix.
- Poor Manufacturing: Some panel manufacturing companies have developed a reputation for producing a poor product. This could cause breakers to fail to trip when they need to, which is a major problem. You should always get a second opinion, but you may need to replace your unit.
Schedule a full inspection of your home’s electrical with one of our professionals today!
Benefits of A Healthy Electrical Panel
Your system is the brain of your home’s electrical. You want to ensure that it’s running as it should in order to know that your home’s appliances are all safely operating at normal capacity in your home.
- Peace of mind: Possibly the most important part is being confident that your system is running safely and properly.
- More power: This means a decrease in the chance you’ll have an overloaded or short-circuited system which means less interruption to your daily routine.
- Increased capabilities: Be able to handle the electrical needs of a modern home and power all of your appliances with ease.
- Add value: If you’re selling or remodeling your home, an upgraded electrical system adds huge resale value.
- No more trips: If you’re tired of frequent trips or breaks, an upgrade can get to the root of the problem. No more calling your electrician out for frequent repairs.