Orlando Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector Services
At Solaris Technology, we make it a priority to provide homeowners throughout the Orlando area with peace of mind and a feeling of safety and security in their homes. We do this with our consistently safe wiring and electrical repairs, our security lighting, and, of course, with the installation of smoke detectors and fire alarms.
Fires can grow and spread quickly, so when they start, you need to know as soon as possible. Having a functioning smoke and carbon monoxide detectors can be a matter of life and death. Our electricians will do everything they can to keep, your home, and your family safe.
Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Installations
Whether you’re building a new home or adding a room, or you need maintenance and repairs for existing smoke detectors our qualified team of electricians can help. But these life-saving devices are only effective if they’re working properly. If smoke alarms have dead batteries, are disconnected, or are missing, you’re putting yourself in harm’s way.
Our professional electricians can make sure that the smoke detectors throughout your Orlando home are all fully-functioning, and that they’re installed in all of the places you need them throughout your home.
Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Safety Checklist
Here are some of the things you should always make sure are in order with the smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in your Orlando home:
- Mount smoke alarms up as high as possible on walls or ceiling—remember: smoke rises. Ceiling-mounted smoke detectors should be installed at least four inches away from the nearest wall, and wall mounted smoke alarms need to be at least twelve inches away from the ceiling.
- If you have ceilings that are pitches, install the alarm near the ceiling’s highest point.
- Don’t install smoke alarms near windows, doors, or ducts where drafts might interfere with their operation.
- Never paint over smoke alarms. Paint, stickers, or any other decorations will prevent smoke alarms from working properly.
Our Smoke Detector Services
At Solaris Technology, our electricians provide smoke detector installation, troubleshooting and repairs, and replacement services.
- We’ll make sure that any residential or commercial building is totally up to code.
- We’ll make sure that smoke alarms are installed throughout your home, and especially outside of any sleeping areas.
- We’ll also make sure that the smoke alarms are interconnected, so that if a fire is in one part your home, you won’t have to wait for it to spread before you hear the alarm.
- Adding Appliance Circuits in Orlando
Amperes, volts, power, circuits – all these terms, although used commonly in magazines and newspapers and even on online sites when talk of appliances are involved, are still not yet fully understood by many. There is really no need to delve into the technical definitions of these terms. Anyway, for the homeowner who purchases appliances…Read More
- The Many Benefits of Installing Landscape Lighting in Orlando
LANDSCAPE LIGHTING One of the best ways you can improve you Orlando home is by installing outdoor landscape lighting. If you have been considering installing landscape lighting, you should hire a professionally licensed electrician to help. In Orlando, the best electricians are at Solaris Technology. They have a great deal of…Read More