Pool, Hot Tub & Spa Electrical Services in Orlando, FL
If you’re installing a pool, hot tub, or spa in your Orlando home, it’s very important to make sure that all of the necessary electrical wiring is installed professionally and is thoroughly safe. At Solaris Technology, our electricians have extensive experience working with these systems, and we can guarantee thorough and safe repairs and installations.
Because of the obvious problems that arise from having water so close to electrical components, making sure that the wiring for any pool installation is done professionally and up to code is a major priority. It’s very important that you hire a qualified electrician for this task, or you could not be able to pass code inspections, or even incur serious or fatal injuries. If you’re installing a pool, hot tub, or a spa in your home, contact our licensed, trained, and extensively experienced electricians.
Swimming Pool Electrical Wiring
There are four main tasks you’ll need to complete before your swimming pool is properly electrically wired:
- Secure your electrical permit
- Wire a sub-panel at the equipment pad to power the pool equipment
- Bond the metal components of the pool
- Pass electrical inspections
Our electricians will obtain your electrical permit for you before we begin any of the work, we’ll handle all the technical aspects of the job, and we guarantee that the work we provide will pass all inspections and be completely up to code.
In the broadest terms, our swimming pool electrical wiring services are the same as they are hot tubs and for spas. During each, we can confidently guarantee safe and reliable wiring installations.
Electrical Panel Additions
If your home’s electrical panel is already full and cannot support the addition of the extra wiring for your new pool, hot tub, or spa, you have a couple of options:
- The first option is to install a sub-panel. This will provide more breaker space to accommodate the extra equipment for the pool. In order for this option to be a viable option, your home’s wiring will need to be already be capable of supporting the extra load of electrical output as you’ll simply be redistributing the existing electrical service of your home.
- The second option is to contact your electric company to request a service upgrade. A service upgrade will increase the amount of electricity which the company sends to your home, but it will require an installation by the company that can take anywhere between three and six weeks.
- Federal Pacific FPE & Zinsco Panel Wanted!
- Staying Safe through Electrical Lighting Tips: Electrical Remodeling in Winter Park
There are certain things that can spark a house fire. The wiring inside of your ceiling and walls connected to your lighting is one of those things. Winter Park electrical remodeling experts can change the way your wiring is for better connection to your lighting. There's a lots of little things that you can do…Read More