Pool, Hot Tub & Spa Electrical Services in Orlando, FL
If you’re installing a pool, hot tub, or spa in your Orlando home, it’s very important to make sure that all of the necessary electrical wiring is installed professionally and is thoroughly safe. At Solaris Technology, our electricians have extensive experience working with these systems, and we can guarantee thorough and safe repairs and installations.
Because of the obvious problems that arise from having water so close to electrical components, making sure that the wiring for any pool installation is done professionally and up to code is a major priority. It’s very important that you hire a qualified electrician for this task, or you could not be able to pass code inspections, or even incur serious or fatal injuries. If you’re installing a pool, hot tub, or a spa in your home, contact our licensed, trained, and extensively experienced electricians.
Swimming Pool Electrical Wiring
There are four main tasks you’ll need to complete before your swimming pool is properly electrically wired:
- Secure your electrical permit
- Wire a sub-panel at the equipment pad to power the pool equipment
- Bond the metal components of the pool
- Pass electrical inspections
Our electricians will obtain your electrical permit for you before we begin any of the work, we’ll handle all the technical aspects of the job, and we guarantee that the work we provide will pass all inspections and be completely up to code.
In the broadest terms, our swimming pool electrical wiring services are the same as they are hot tubs and for spas. During each, we can confidently guarantee safe and reliable wiring installations.
Electrical Panel Additions
If your home’s electrical panel is already full and cannot support the addition of the extra wiring for your new pool, hot tub, or spa, you have a couple of options:
- The first option is to install a sub-panel. This will provide more breaker space to accommodate the extra equipment for the pool. In order for this option to be a viable option, your home’s wiring will need to be already be capable of supporting the extra load of electrical output as you’ll simply be redistributing the existing electrical service of your home.
- The second option is to contact your electric company to request a service upgrade. A service upgrade will increase the amount of electricity which the company sends to your home, but it will require an installation by the company that can take anywhere between three and six weeks.
- Trusting Homes to Electricians in Orlando
A lot of fires are caused by short-circuits and electrical problems. So for home improvement projects, always look for an Orlando electrician to ensure the safety of homes and of people living on it. One responsibility of electricians is to prepare the electrical installation layout plan of a house especially if it is newly built.…Read More
- How to Pick Home Generators for Your Home in Orlando
Home generators in Orlando are your run-to when there are power interruptions. Not having enough electricity could really make it hard for a household to work as normally as it would want, and this is why it’s important that you choose a generator that is most compatible for your home and your energy requirements.…Read More