Orlando Circuit Tracing
There’s nothing more irritating than a power outage in your Orlando home, and when you’ve gone back to the electrical panel several times to try to switch a breaker back on but can’t find which is right, it’s very easy to become extremely frustrated.
At Solaris Technology, we know this problem all too well, and fortunately, we can offer you a solution. Our circuit tracing services will determine which breakers affect which outlets, so you can quit playing the guessing game and start finding solutions. Once we’ve traced your circuits, we’ll also label your electrical panel, so you’ll never need to guess which is which again.
The Benefits of Circuit Tracing
- Within seconds, we’ll be able to identify which breakers are servicing which branch circuits.
- We’ll eliminate equipment downtime by testing circuits with our without power.
- Our circuit tracing services can be performed while equipment is still plugged into outlets, so you won’t need to have any of your appliances or devices turned off.
- Tracing your circuits will help you keep your Orlando home and your electrical system as safe as possible.
- It can also help you avoid shutdown and outages.
- Troubleshooting your electrical system will be much easier in the future, either for you or your electrician.
- Circuit tracing helps to identify any problems that may be occurring with your electrical wiring.
Many people attempt to follow wires by visually following their direction to see they end up. This isn’t just time-consuming, but it’s also inefficient and likely to lead to false results. Our circuit tracers can help you forego this approach and find exactly where any wires lead to within seconds, whether they’re in walls, ceilings, or even underground.
Our Professional Electricians
At Solaris Technology, all of our electricians are licensed, professionally trained, and extensively experienced. So at every job, we can guarantee excellent workmanship, complete safety, and quality customer service. Our goal is your satisfaction, and we’ll do whatever it takes to achieve that and to make sure that your electrical system is as functional and as safe as possible.
Circuit tracing requires the use of specialized tools and professional procedures. So when you need to have this service performed, don’t attempt to do it on your own. The dangers don’t end with the completion of the job—in fact, the National Fire Protection Agency lists faulty wiring as the number one cause of house fires in the United States—so it’s very important, as it is with any job involving your electrical wiring, that you only allow a licensed professional to complete the work.
- Prevent Your Electronics from Frying By Installing Surge Protectors in Your Orlando Home
A Whole House Surge Protector is a device that protects the electronics and appliances in your Orlando home from sharp spikes in electric power, called “surges.” Electric surges can fry the electronics in computers, phones, thermostats, TVs, microwaves, fridges…any appliance that has computerized components. Today, that’s most appliances. When Do Power Surges Occur? Minor surges can occur when appliances…Read More
- Recessed Lighting Installation For The Perfect Home Accents
From a bright light to a soft glow, you can install recessed lighting anywhere in your Lake Buena Vista home. Recessed lights are often installed in the kitchen, above the entertainment area, or positioned to highlight favorite artwork pieces. Perhaps you have a favorite art piece that you would like to highlight. With recessed lights…Read More